Thursday, December 23, 2010

How to get REALLY kick butt stuff from marlboro!!! Cameras & Netbooks =)

First of all, I want to let everyone know what I have got (and still waiting on) from Marlboro. Coupons =) We've got playing cards, t shirts (with our own custom made designs) Flasks, etc. etc.. OK now to the good stuff...I got a RCA mini camcorder (80$ value!!) Cannon digital camera (that they sell at sams for 200$) and a Samsung Netbook (550$ value is what it says..) YES I got all of this FREE...TOTALLY FREE!!! Now I did have time and effort of trying to "win" these items... and when I say win, I don't mean I was the only person to get them, I mean that, when I get an item, if I do another account, they get that item to, so really, we got 3 mini camcorders (b/c we only had 3 accounts at the time), 4 cameras and 4 netbooks.. =) No thats not cheating, it's all under seperate names, I'm just nice and did it for them (well really my sister did most of the last one to win the netbooks and cameras)
SOOOOOO, I'm going to try to not bore you and just get straight on how to do this... but I want to explain something first... Each contest is different. With the camcorders all I had to do was log into each account and click three links EVERYDAY for 60 days, it' wasn't hard, but You couldn't miss many days to be able to win the top prize... there was many times at 11:45 that I had forgot about it and RUSHED to get all three accounts done by midnight. It was still worth it =)
NOW...with the cameras...we had 8 people, with this contest it let us split up in teams of 4 people...and only one person had to submit the answers...SOOOO for 10 weeks...we had 5 new questions a week, and those questions HAD to be answered by sunday (if we would have missed one we couldn't have went back) And these questions were HARD and FRUSTRATING!! BUT we stuck with it... we submitted the answers twice (once for each team) and EVERYONE on that team got the same amount of points...soooo The highest prize was the netbook (1600 points) and the camera was 1400. We were scared for a while that we wouldn't get the points...BUT we stuck it out...so now I will tell you what to do to get this free stuff!

You must SAY that you are a smoker...(what do you think their going to do...blood test you!?!?!)
If you don't want the coupons, send them my way =)

1.Log ontowww.marlboro.com
2.Click on Register here
3.Type in your birthday and don't worry about the other two boxes below (you don't have to fill that out to register)
4.Continue to fill out your name, address etc. Don't worry about having to enter in your last 4 of your social or drivers l's numbers, it's just to make sure that you are 21+

Trust me this is SOOOOOOO worth it!!!!

Now Marlboro does new contest and unless you sign up with an email address from them you'll not know about it!! If there is anther contest with questions I'll make sure I start a post and keep all the answers for everyone else to have too =) I'm not greedy, I'll share my skills of getting free stuff =)

Anyways..if you have any questions just ask. I'll be happy to help you.

The new contest starts Feb 14th 2011!!!!!!! (from what I have been reading about it, your chance of winning isn't as good, with the other contests I have done, we ALL got the items, with this one, it looks like you'll be entered to win, but hey, I'll be giving you the answers...what are you loosing???

This is the free cannon camera. Powershot SX130.... SOOOOOO nice!! Check it out next time your at Sams Club!!! It came BEFORE Christmas and I was sooo happy b/c this was my Christmas gift to my motherNlaw =)

The other THREE just come today (Jan 16th 2011)..... This is MINE, my moms and my Sisters! =)



On the website it said we were gonna get a sx120 that was 10x but this one is a 12x =) So we got one step up =) Marlboro ROCKS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. grr, it wont let me regisiter! It can't verify my information!! Maybe i can try my husbands information when he gets home this evening!

    ReplyDelete